jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

Fantasmagorías inversas. Nada nuevo bajo el sol: buenos partidos, protectores, insinuadores, besadores, mirones…

(Fuente de las fotos, a través de)

Shut the light, shut the shade
You don't have to be afraid
I'll be your baby tonight (Bob Dylan, I'll Be Your Baby Tonight)







-------------------------------
Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola (Lola, Kinks)








--------------------------------
You've got a way to keep me on your side.
You give me cause for love that I can't hide.
For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide.
Because you're mine, I walk the line. (Johnny Cash – I Walk The Line)














-----------------------------
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you (Sting, Every Breath You Take)








---------------------------------
If you want a boxer,
I will step into the ring for you
And if you want a doctor,
I'll examine every inch of you
If you want a driver, climb inside
Or if you want to take me for a ride,
You know you can
I'm your man (I’m yor man, L. Cohen)







--------------------------------
But it's not that way
I wasn't born to lose you
I want you, I want you
I want you so bad
Honey, I want you. (I Want You, Dylan)











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario