He aquí los puntos principales:
1. Ferdinand must step out to pick up Messi
2. Encourage Park to attack marauding Alves
3. Rooney must hassle Busquets in possession
4. Close down Valdés and make him kick long
5. Stay disciplined and keep 11 men on the pitch
- Well, now Barcelona will read this, and Ferguson won't be able to use it.
- Hahaha! ManUtd WILL NOT beat Barcelona. That's the simple truth so the sooner you accept it, the less disappointed you'll be come Saturday.
1. Find out where Barca are staying, which rooms and get the horns out.
2. order room service for Messi at 4 am.
3.Put 'Maid service' instead of 'privacy' on the doors.
4. get a room next to, below and above Messi and call the police at 3 am, complain about female screams, strange domestic pet sounding squeals and an 'odd' smell' emanating from his room.
5. super laxatives in the oj.
6. put the clocks back an hour, utd will win by default.
But what of Abidal? He can be as marauding as Alves. Moreover, Puyol showed in Rome that he can motor up and down the pitch if so required, experience gained from his days as a winger in the Barca youth team. Also, what happens if Messi drags Ferdinand all across the pitch as did Pele with Fachetti in 1970? Who then will fill the hole left behind by Ferdinand?
Why complicate it so? Just score more goals.