miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

Concurso de micronarraciones: La(s) ausencia(s). Inglés (15)

I MISS YOU!!!

“How many times do I thought to return and say that nothing changed my love… but my silence was higher… and in the distance I die every day… without knowing you”…was singing Roberto Carlos some years ago; he composed that romantic song speaking of absence and melancholy. It´s the kind of song to be listening for a rainy autumnal evening, watching the golden reflection of fallen leaves in the parks, looking through the windows full of water drops covering the crystals.
Yesterday my soul was shrinking and my body was reducing his role till minimal vital signs while my heart was beating slow and deeply. That´s the moment I´d liked to hug you tenderly and kiss you with passion, having my wet eyes looking at you, with open arms and my hands clinging to you!!!


Traducción

“Cuantas veces yo pensé volver y decirte de mi amor nada cambió… pero mi silencio fue mayor… y en la distancia muero día a día… sin saberlo tú”…cantaba Roberto Carlos hace ya unos años; compuso esa romántica canción de ausencia y tono melancólico. Es el tipo de letra para una tarde lluviosa de otoño, mirando los reflejos dorados de las hojas caídas en los parques, mirando a través de las ventanas con las gotas de lluvia cubriendo las cristaleras.
Ayer mi alma se achicó y my cuerpo redujo sus funciones al mínimo vital mientras mi corazón latía lenta y profundamente. Ese fue el momento en que me hubiera gustado abrazarte con ternura y besarte con pasión, con mis ojos húmedos mirándote, con mis brazos abiertos y las manos aferradas a ti!!!

clip_image002

Miguel Angel Magallón Ansón

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario